What say you? Will or not it’s a lazy Saturday on the sofa or one stuffed with adventures throughout the town? Your name, however if you happen to select the latter then we’re right here to assist.
Under you’ll discover our high three picks for as we speak (October 22) in Los Angeles adopted by a bullet checklist of seven different fast concepts to think about. Tons to do on the market. Make it a superb one!
Issues To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Grand Ave Arts: All-Entry -> On Saturday, Grand Ave Arts: All-Entry bands collectively over 10 arts and tradition establishments alongside Grand Avenue for a day of artwork, activations, and household enjoyable. Highlights embrace an instrument petting zoo at Colburn College, Día de los Muertos altars and artwork at Grand Park, a dwell recital from the LA Opera , and augmented actuality excursions and experiences. All actions free to attend. Get extra information right here.
P-22 Day Competition -> This Saturday, the annual celebration of the massive cat who crossed two freeways returns to Griffith Park for its seventh yr. The 2022 festivities supply loads of reveals and actions, together with a P-22 picture sales space, an city wildlife backyard set up, dwell music, and way more. Free to attend. Extra information right here.
Music Field Steps Competition -> For almost 30 years, the Silver Lake Enchancment Associations has hosted a one-day pageant celebrating The Music Steps, web site of the 1932 Laurel & Hardy brief movie of the identical identify. This Saturday’s occasion consists of particular screenings, a group raffle, complimentary bites, and dwell leisure. Runs from midday to 4 p.m. Free to attend. Extra information right here.
Seven Extra Issues To Do in L.A. As we speak
- The annual Compton Air Truthful brings a day of household enjoyable and training to to Compton-Woodley Airport this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Future Nostalgia brings a one evening solely pop-up gallery to in Historic Filipinotown to focus on digital and bodily artwork by L.A.-based Asian and Asian American artists.
- The annual L.A. Archives Bazaar pops up on the USC campus providing at trove of native historic treasures to peruse.
- The Los Angeles Printers Truthful involves the Worldwide Printing Museum in Carson this Saturday and Sunday.
- Outdated Pasadena’s One Colorado continues a run of family-friendly Halloween occasions (October 20-31) this Saturday with a free pumpkin adorning session from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- This Saturday and Sunday, the Fall Competition returns to The Unique Farmers Marketplace for two days of family-friendly enjoyable.
- This Saturday, the second annual Halloween Hootenanny Craft Beer Competition brings 40+ craft breweries, cideries, wineries & kombucha makers to the Museum of Latin American Artwork for a one-day occasion.
BONUS: Dine L.A. runs from Oct 14-28, and whereas there are dozens of offers to select from, We Like L.A. co-founder Christina Champlin has a rundown of the highest ten on her radar.
BOUNS #2: With the forecast for the excessive 60s as we speak, it’s the proper time to sort out our newest within the L.A. on Foot sequence, a stroll at Decrease Arroyo Park by the Colorado Road Bridge.
Need to get the perfect issues to do in L.A. despatched straight to your inbox? Be part of over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly e mail e-newsletter!
By subscribing, you conform to our phrases of use and privateness coverage and consent to obtain emails from We Like L.A. about information, occasions, presents, and accomplice promotions.
Leave a Reply