Make Oakland Higher Now! Helps Measure C
Measure C, which is on the June 7 poll, renews for 30 years the present annual parcel tax of $114.50 per parcel for single-family residential models, $78.22 per parcel for multi-unit residential property, and $58.65 for non-residential models, thereby producing an estimated $18 million per 12 months for native libraries. This isn’t a tax improve, it merely extends the present tax, so Oakland libraries can proceed to be a valued neighborhood useful resource. The Measure C funds can be used to:
- Forestall library closures and preserve prolonged hours to higher accommodate college students, seniors and dealing households
- Present secure areas and shield applications for youngsters and youths to maintain them engaged and put together them for lifelong studying and profitable careers.
- Hold libraries secure, clear and welcoming
- Preserve literacy companies
- Enhance pc and web service for all.
We urge you to vote “sure” on Measure C.
Leave a Reply